Terms & Conditions for your stay
Please read our terms and conditions carefully. We desire that every guest enjoys their stay. Adhering to the terms and conditions will enhance that experience. These terms & conditions are subject to change at any time and for any reason at the discretion of management.
· All recreational vehicles must be currently registered and maintained in good condition and in running order.
· Talona Ridge RV Resort must approve any RV 10 years old or older prior to making reservations. Email email@example.com for approval.
· No RV deemed to be in "poor" condition (e.g., broken or cracked windows, flat tires, rusted or badly dented or in need of paint or extremely unkept or excessively dirty) will be allowed in the RV Resort.
· Approved recreational vehicles include Class A, Class B and Class C Motor coaches, fifth wheels, hard sided travel trailers, and Toy Haulers.
· Cargo Trailers and Living Quarter Trailers are NOT permitted.
· Cab Over truck campers with full hookups will be allowed.
· All RV's must be leveled and supported with the proper equipment when located on an RV site.
The goal of Talona Ridge RV Resort is to provide each guest with a relaxing and fun, but quiet, family-oriented experience. To ensure all guests’ safe enjoyment of our facilities, we ask that you read and adhere to the following:
Welcome Center Office Hours
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Saturday-Wednesday
9:00 AM – 8:00 PM Thursday-Friday
Welcome Center hours are subject to change.
Arrival Check-In Time
1:00 PM – 6:00 PM Saturday – Wednesday (After-hours check-in 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM)
1:00 PM – 8:00 PM Thursday – Friday (After-hours check-in 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM)
**Please call 706-636-2267 if you will be arriving later than 6:00 pm. Latest arrival allowed is 9:00 pm.
**After-Hours check-ins, please call 762-282-7770 at lease prior to arrival, and one of our staff will meet you at the Welcome Center to get checked in.
Check-out time is 11:00 am. Late check-outs will incur a $25 charge per hour, and are not permitted unless pre-approved by management, depending on availability.
Please observe quiet hours from 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM. Please be considerate of others. No loud music or TV noise at any time. Use of generators is prohibited.
Changes to Booking
Once a guest arrives on site, cancellations or changes cannot be made in order to receive a partial or full refund. Early termination of booking will be subject to payment in full, once the guest has checked in.
Reserved sites will be held for your occupancy until 11:00 am the day after you are scheduled to arrive. If you have not arrived by that time or communicated with the resort about your arrival plans, guest will be responsible for the full amount of the stay with no refund given and your site will become available for booking by another guest.
Damaged and Missing Items
Any damages or missing items by you or your guests in your accommodations as a result of your stay, will be assessed and billed accordingly, to your credit card.
The maximum number of people allowed per site is six (6) people including children.
For the safety of all our guests, we ask that you maintain a speed limit of 7 MPH throughout the entire resort, for ALL motorized vehicles. The speed limit will be strictly enforced. Any offenders may be asked to leave for the safety of all our guests and team members.
Smoking and vaping are only permitted at your own pad site. Please refrain from smoking in any other areas within the resort.
Packages & Deliveries
· At the Resort we welcome the opportunity for you to receive packages during your stay. We ask however that you do not run a shipping/delivery heavy business while here. This Resort is primarily designed as a vacation destination.
· FOOD DELIVERY | We also allow for meals and/or groceries to be delivered — however, we must be made aware at the Welcome Center that you are expecting a delivery and to have your phone available to receive a call from the front desk when your delivery arrives (with the guest name and site number), so that we can contact you when the service arrives. Without information from you, we will not allow the driver through the gate to make a delivery to your site. This policy is in place for the safety of all of our guests.
· After hours food deliveries will not be able to come past the front gate, so please meet your delivery near the Welcome Center.
· Smoking, vaping, drinking, eating, and bathing of pets in the bath suites is prohibited.
· Please clean up after yourself. Check for all personal items before leaving the bath suite, as management is not responsible for loss of personal items.
· Please make sure that all water sources are completely turned off before leaving the bath suite. If you notice running water or dripping faucets that are unable to be turned off, please inform management right away.
· Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
· Parents/Guardians are responsible for appropriate behavior of their children/grandchildren. Please be aware of where your children/grandchildren are and what they are doing at all times.
**Children MUST be supervised in bath suites, restrooms, the pool area, pavilions, pickle ball courts, and Grandview Hall. Parent/Guardian will be held financially liable for damages caused by their children/grandchildren.
· Children under the age of 18 may not operate any golf carts while staying at the resort.
· Children on bikes, skateboards, skates, scooters, etc.:
· May only ride on a surface with a black top. Please inform them to stay off the grass and other pad sites, occupied or unoccupied.
· May not ride around buildings on Eagle Crest or the pickle ball courts.
· May not ride around or in the pool area or fitness center. “Wheels” must be left outside the gate of the pool and outside of the fitness center.
· May not ride around any part of the resort after dark.
Pool Hours for Spring/Summer
o 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM (ADULT SWIM)
o 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM (ALL SWIM)
o 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM (ADULT SWIM)
· No lifeguard on duty; swim at your own risk.
· Please rinse or shower before entering pool. Showers provided within pool area.
· Children under 16 years of age, and those who cannot swim, must always be accompanied by an adult.
· Infants and toddlers must always wear waterproof swimming trunks/swim diapers in pool area. All guests please take note of our restroom facilities and use them, not the pool.
· No rough play, including running, pushing, shoving, yelling or screaming.
· No diving in any part of the pool.
· No smoking/vaping in pool area.
· No pets are allowed in the pool area.
· Please clean up after yourself and throw trash away. Please make sure to collect all personal items before leaving pool area. Management is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
· No glass containers in or around pool.
· No more than 62 guests in pool at one time.
· Appropriate swim attire is required for pool use. Cut-off jeans are prohibited in pool and hot tub areas.
· Please rinse or shower before entering the hot tub.
· Appropriate swim attire required for hot tub use.
· No jumping or diving in or around hot tub.
· Please do not use soaps or oils in the hot tub.
· RISK OF FETUS DAMAGE: Hot water exposure limitations vary from vary from person to person. Pregnant women and small children should not use a hot tub prior to medical consultation.
· RISK OF DROWNING: Other persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure and other health problems should not enter the spa without prior medical consultation and permission from their doctor.
· RISK OF DROWNING: Do not use the hot tub while under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, or other drugs that cause sleepiness, drowsiness, or raise or lower blood pressure.
· RISK OF DROWNING: Use caution when bathing alone. Overexposure to hot water may cause nausea, dizziness, and fainting. Lower water temperatures are recommended for extended use (exceeding 10-15 minutes) and for young children.
· RISK OF DROWNING: Do not allow the use of or operate the hot tub if the suction fitting is missing, broken, or loose.
· RISK OF CHILD DROWNING: Use of hot tub by children under the age of 16 is prohibited.
· RISK OF INJURY: Before entering, check hot tub temperature before each use. The hot tub temperature should not exceed 104 °F.
· RISK OF INJURY: Enter and exit slowly.
· RISK OF INJURY: Keep all glass containers and other breakable objects out of the hot tub area.
· RISK OF SHOCK: Never place electrical appliances (telephone, radio, T.V., etc.) within five feet (5’) of the hot tub.
· RISK OF SHOCK: The hot tub shall not be operated during severe weather conditions i.e., electrical storms, tornadoes, etc.
Grandview Event Hall
· Grandview Hall Hours
o Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
o Friday – Saturday 9:00 AM – 9:30 PM
o Sunday 9:00 AM – 8:30 PM
· No smoking or vaping permitted in or around the Event Hall or terrace at any time.
· The pool area is separate from the Event Hall, and may not be reserved.
· No running inside the Event Hall.
· Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
· No pets allowed inside Event Hall, except for registered service animals.
· Please keep a watch over your personal belongings and always keep them with you. Management is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
· No wet swimwear allowed inside the Event Hall at any time. Please wear shorts, shirt, and/or a bathing suit cover-up while inside.
· No outside alcohol is allowed in the Event Hall when the bar is open.
Lighting and Fire Use
Wood Burning Fire Pits
· Firewood: Tree-killing insects and disease can hide in firewood. While these pests can’t move far on their own, they can travel hundreds of miles when people move firewood. Pest infestations are a serious problem that destroy our forests and property values, and are very expensive to control. Therefore, we ask that you only burn wood purchased from our general store in the Welcome Center. We offer free delivery, directly to your site, if ordered before 3:00 PM.
· All campfires must be kept in designated areas such as the fire pit located at your site. Never leave a campfire unattended and always fully extinguish all fires before leaving. Smaller fires with coals (rather than large flames) are better for toasting marshmallows.
· Please do not move the fire pits.
· Please do not use the fire pits for warming or cooking food.
· No portable deep fryers are to be used while on site.
Propane-Burning Fire Pits
· Please note that the barrel fire pits at Eagle Crest are propane-burning. We will supply the propane for you at $25 per refill. See management to have the fire pit ignited.
· No fireworks allowed.
· Overnight use of any kind of overhead outside lighting, spotlights, high directional beam lighting, or awning lighting is prohibited.
· Fitness center use is for resort guests only. Visitors must be accompanied by a guest.
· Always seek medical advice prior to starting an exercise program.
· Use equipment at your own risk.
· Management assumes no responsibility for any bodily injury that may occur.
· Please follow equipment directions carefully.
· Please return weights back to rack after use.
· Wearing proper closed toe athletic shoes is required. No sandals or flip flops.
· Wear appropriate gym attire: Includes clean clothing, shirt, and athletic shoes.
· Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 12 may not use fitness center.
· Do not drop weights. Gently put them back in place when finished; heaviest on bottom rack.
· Please wipe down all equipment after use, with disinfectant wipes provided.
· Please keep TV and radio volume to a minimum.
· No food or drinks except for bottled water.
· No pets allowed in fitness center, with the exception of assistance animals.
· No smoking or vaping in the fitness center.
· Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are prohibited.
· Please limit the use of treadmills, elliptical, recumbent bike to 30 minutes while others are waiting.
· Notify management of any injuries incurred while using the fitness center.
· Please report malfunctioning and/or defective equipment to staff immediately.
· Please be watchful of your belongings. Management is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
· Management reserves the right to restrict or deny the use of this facility to any person in violation of the above policies.
· Call 911 in case of emergency.
· Pickleball courts are open daily from 8:00 AM till dusk.
· Use pickleball court at your own risk.
· Courts are to be used for pickleball only.
· No food or drinks on pickleball courts, except for water.
· No pets are permitted on the courts.
· Please do not hang on the nets.
· No skateboarding/roller skating/blading or bicycles/scooters/hoverboards/wheelies/heelies on courts.
· Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
· Tennis shoes or soft soled shoes only, permitted to play. Please do not wear cleats or other inappropriate shoes on the courts.
· Players are required to observe proper pickleball etiquette.
· Those persons who are waiting to play must wait outside of the pickleball courts.
· Equipment is available for loan at the Welcome Center.
Pavilions and Grills
To ensure all guests have a safe and enjoyable experience visiting our pavilions, we request all guests adhere to the following:
· No smoking or vaping at the pavilions.
· Please turn off grill/fire pit when not in use.
· Please scrape grill when finished cooking. Tools are provided for you.
· Please do not leave active grills attended.
· Please make sure gas is completely shut off after use.
· Please make sure all trash is properly disposed of in provided trash receptacles.
· Please return tables and all other equipment to the condition in which they should be for the next guest’s use.
· Please do not place portable grills on picnic tables.
· No portable deep fryers are to be used while on site.
The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the resort, American, Canadian, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports, and decorate flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden. Political or other promotional flags/signs are not permitted.
Pets and Pet Owners
· We gladly will welcome a maximum of two (2) common household pets (i.e. dogs and cats) at Talona Ridge. No more may be kept on any site in the resort at any time without prior authorization from management. With pre-approval, additional pets are each an additional $5 per day. No other animals such as livestock, poultry, reptiles, or insects of any kind shall be kept on any site.
· No dangerous, aggressive, or poisonous/venomous pets of any kind are permitted.
· Management reserves the right to decline any pet that a guest may be asking to bring into the resort.
· Management reserves the right to remove or require removal of any animal at any time, for any reason, at management’s sole discretion.
· All pets must be registered with the office staff within 24 hours of check-in and vaccination records must be available upon request.
· All pets must wear a collar identifying their owner and their owner’s phone number. All pets are required to be on a non-retractable leash no longer than 6 feet while visiting the resort at all times, except while enjoying the “Bear’s Den” dog park.
· No pet shall be left unattended at any time outside their RV when owners are away from the site, nor be left inside the RV to continually bark.
· Owners must pick up all animal excrement, inside and outside of their own site, immediately upon excretion; failure to clean up immediately after an animal will result in a $10 charge per occurrence and remedy.
· Pets are NOT permitted in public buildings or amenity areas, including, but not limited to the Welcome Center, Grandview Hall, swimming pool, Fitness Center, and bath suites.
· Pets shall not be an annoyance (constant barking) or danger to the other guests or visitors of the resort.
· Management shall have no liability to any guests, family members of guests, or visitors for any damage or injury to persons or property caused by a pet.
· A service animal, assistance animal, or comfort animal must provide documentation confirming as such, at the time of check-in, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). A service animal, per the ADA definition, is a dog that has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. The work the animal performs is directly related to the disability and the animal is trained to assist the person. If the animal is not an ADA-defined service animal, verification for reasonable accommodation is required from the owner’s medical provider. Owners of verified service animals, assistance animals, or comfort animals will not be charged a pet fee, but must keep their animal in compliance with all aspects of this Animal Policy.
· Permitting animals to stray, soil other resident’s sites, create unreasonable noise, act unruly, or cause complaints from other guests is prohibited. If at any time, the safety of others, including pets, is threatened or feels threatened by the existence of a particular animal, guests will immediately comply with management’s request to mitigate the threat. At management’s sole discretion, the appropriate mitigation will be determined. This may include such actions as a request to obtain adequate insurance, a requirement that the pet(s) move off the property immediately, etc. Non-compliance is grounds for guest’s immediate eviction.
· Guests are welcome to use the indoor Dog Wash Station located in Hawk Valley near the dog park.
· Use at your own risk. Management is not responsible for damaged or lost items.
· Please do not attempt to color, tint, or dye clothing or other materials in any machines.
· Please do not sit on counters or machines.
· Please do not overload the washers or dryers.
· Please discard dryer lint after each use.
· Pease remove clothes promptly after each wash/dry cycle.
· Before inserting clothing into machines, you, as the user, are responsible to check each washer and dryer for lipstick, dye, grease, ink, or other types of materials and foreign objects.
· Please take your supplies with you to allow for use of space for all guests.
· No smoking or vaping in laundry rooms.
Golf Cart Rules
Maintain a speed limit of 7 MPH throughout the entire resort, for ALL motorized vehicles. The speed limit will be strictly enforced. Any offenders may be asked to leave for the safety of all our guests and team members.
· Resort rental golf carts are to be used inside of Talona Ridge RV Resort only. They may not be driven offsite for any reason.
· No standing while cart is in motion or hanging onto cart while in motion.
· No one may sit in the driver’s lap while cart is in motion. Likewise, everyone riding on the golf cart must have their own seat. Do not exceed the maximum capacity of 5 people per cart.
· Please keep hands and feet inside the cart while in motion.
· Please stay on resort roads or golf cart path where indicated.
· Only those 18 years or older with a current, valid driver’s license may drive golf carts.
· No texting or cell phone use while driving.
· Cart users should be alert and use caution at all times. Golf cart collisions with pedestrians, skateboarders, cyclists, etc. can be deadly. Golf carts DO NOT have the right-of-way on roads or in crosswalks. Always yield to other motor vehicles on the roadway. Slow down when approaching roads, driveways, or intersections within the resort.
· Pedestrians should always be given right-of-way by all other path users.
· Normal rules of the road apply to the paths and roads in the resort.
· Rental golf carts can be picked up at 1:00 PM on the day they are reserved. Rental golf carts must be returned by 11:00 AM the day they are due. Please be sure to remove all personal belongings and dispose of all trash. Keys, cord, and cart must be returned to staff at the Welcome Center.
Talona Ridge RV Resort is a private lodging establishment intended for temporary stays by transient guests and is not to be used as a residence. Permanent living quarters, structures, or vehicles used for permanent living quarters are prohibited. Any structure or vehicle on the property or on the campsites shall not constitute permanent living quarters. No wood, metal, or poly storage sheds.
· Please make sure that you have completely disconnected all hookups from the pedestal at your site before pulling off your site. Damage to pedestals can be costly and will be incurred by guests at time of inspection after guest check-out. Damages can include, but are not limited to pedestal replacement, which is $1,500.00.
· Please do not walk or drive through other guest’s sites and please keep your possessions on your site only.
· Please be respectful of your neighbors, and keep noise at an acceptable level, even during the day.
· Please use dryers provided at the laundry facilities. The use of clotheslines and/or hanging clothes outside is prohibited.
· Rugs and blankets are prohibited on the grass.
· We ask that each guest drink alcohol responsibly. All alcohol consumption permitted by legal age adults only. All minors are prohibited from consuming any alcoholic drinks.
· Management reserves the right to eject any guest engaging in excessive consumption of alcohol, physical violence, obscene or unruly behavior, and/or use of profanity, possession of illegal drugs, or display of firearms, immediately from the resort without refund.
RV Washing and Repair
· Vehicles and RVs may not be washed or repaired on site without advanced approval of management, and proof of the repair vendor’s liability insurance. Guests assume all risks associated with injury or damage resulting from RV repairs.
· Trash pick-up is a service offered to guests so please make sure your trash bag/bags are sealed properly and place them at the end of your pad no later than 10:00 AM.
· Please do not leave trash out overnight.
· One vehicle is included in the site fee. One extra vehicle may be parked on your site, but for vehicles that cannot be parked on your site, there will be an additional $5 per day charge. Please do not park vehicles on the grass. All vehicles must have a valid state license plate and a parking pass from the Welcome Center upon check-in. Towing is enforced. All motorized vehicles must have proof of insurance to be permitted on the property. Failure to provide proper proof of insurance will result in the prohibiting of use on property.
· All ATV/UTVs and other large terrain vehicles are prohibited. The only 4 wheeled vehicles permitted in the resort are your car, truck, or adequately insured golf cart.
· Trailers are permitted and will be parked in management designated areas. A $5 fee per day is required for trailers up to 20 feet. Trailers over 20 feet will incur a $10 fee per day.
· Management is not responsible for theft or damage caused to personal items/equipment in or on resort grounds.
Visitors of Resort Guests
· All guests of Talona Ridge RV Resort are responsible for their visitors. Each invited visitor must register at the Welcome Center and pay the guest/visitor fee, which is $5 per person, as well as sign a waiver. All visitors must be announced to management by our guest, prior to their visitor’s arrival. Management reserves the right to change this policy at their discretion, without notice.
· Guests/Visitors are not allowed to park vehicles on any empty sites or grass areas. Parking is permitted in designated areas only.
· You are responsible for your visitors and damage they may cause at the resort.
· Talona Ridge RV Resort is not liable for guest’s/visitor’s vehicles or accidents occurring at the resort.
· Please let expected visitors know that they may NOT bring their pets here to the resort.
· All visiting guests are asked to leave by 10:00 PM.
· Visitors may not use showers or laundry at the resort.
Water and Sewer Hookup
Please be advised that the city water pressure at Talona Ridge is between 50-65 PSI. It is recommended that most RVs not exceed 60 PSI. Please consider using a water pressure regulator for your RV, depending on your RV model.
Please note that your RV and RV water connection must be watertight. If you are experiencing issues at the point of connection, or if your RV is leaking, please contact management.
Sewer (the WHITE cap)
All sewer hookups must have sewer rings or elbows to prevent backup or spills. A $300.00 charge will be issued for sewer spills. There are two caps at your site. Please use the WHITE CAP. The blue cap is for water shut-off.
Help us keep wildlife wild by not feeding the animals. Please do not leave food out overnight and keep trash in provided receptacles at the amenity areas, and in those of your own.
Code of Conduct
RV owners, their family members, their guests and or their visitors who create disturbance or behave in a manner that constitutes a threat or substantial nuisance to other Talona Ridge RV Resort guests will not be allowed to remain on the Talona Ridge RV Resort property. The decision to have an RV owner, including family, their guests or visitors is solely up to the Talona Ridge RV Resort management.
Talona Ridge RV Resort Final Say
· Talona Ridge RV Resort retains the right to alter and or modify any of the rules and regulations at any time in keeping with the fairness and best interests of all affected parties.
· Management’s decisions in all disputes are deemed final.
· Violation of these rules and regulations that result in damage or destruction of Talona Ridge RV Resort property or threatens the health, safety and welfare of Resort guests or their property will result in the termination of the violators and guests stay. Additionally, Resort management reserves all rights to terminate guests' stay for any reason at any time.
· Parents, please make your children aware of these rules. Disregard for resort rules, causing dissension among other campers, or conduct deemed improper by owners and management is cause for immediate eviction without notice or refund.
· These terms and conditions are set to help inform expectations of the resort and are set forth as our commitment to our guests for their safety, and for their enjoyment, while being our guests.
· Talona Ridge RV Resort Guest is responsible for all damage of destruction of property.
· Talona Ridge RV Resort is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property. The owners/management of Talona Ridge RV Resort absolve themselves from all liability and responsibility, all pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather, acts of God, property damage, accident, or any other cause whatsoever.
· Talona Ridge RV Resort may refuse/deny accommodations for any reason permissible under applicable law. Subleasing RVs is not allowed.
· Management reserves the right to limit or deny passes for visitors that are not registered and staying with an RV owner. Visitors must park in designated parking areas only.
· Management reserves the right to add or change any rule(s) at any given time, without notice.
Some of these rules were made by our insurance carrier, and some by the owners. They were made for your safety, and to ensure the enjoyment of your camping experience. Please obey them. They will be enforced.